Friday, April 06, 2007

The tooth will out



Ellie's got teeth. Two of 'em!

She'll soon be scoffing Easter eggs. Buffy has made me feel bad by blogging this morning about how no-one has bought her any Easter chocolate. I am planning on buying her an egg. Possibly a Barbie egg. Or My Little Pony. Can you get pink chocolate eggs? Sounds like a gap in the market to me.

When I were a lad I, like many of my peers, dreamed of a giant Cadbury's Creme Egg, an egg so big that you had to scoop out the cream (sorry, creme) with a tablespoon. This is despite the fact that I once threw up a Creme Egg in the doorway of Sainsbury's after trying to eat it too fast. It's one of my earliest memories. Why not try to picture it while tucking into your eggs this weekend?

Have a V Good Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do still dream of that egg!!! One big enuff to fit my whole face in!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie looks soooo gorgeous!