Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wii cuties

I just had to share this video; no not one I created myself although I'm thinking of making my own version using Muffin and Flake. Apparently, some mad scientist has discovered that rats laugh when you tickle them.


Via: VideoSift

I had a moment of eBay madness earlier and ordered a Nintendo Wii. I've been desperate for one ever since I saw one in action on one of my fave sites, GeekBrief TV. I've persuaded Sara that it's going to be great exercise, and, well, we're not going to be going out much in the foreseeable future. Let's hope she doesn't thrash me every time like she does on Singstar.

My sister was telling me the other day that when she was pregnant, during the final weeks, when she was in the bath she could actually see the shape of the baby pressed up against her stomach. This sounds far too freaky to me. It's scary enough when Quiche does one of her super kung fu kicks.

1 comment:

sarasizzle said...

Shocking, we don't even have money for nappies and you go off any buy yourself a Wii. With absolutely NO 'egging on' or encouragement from me...