Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Muffin and Flake Show

In an exciting development for both readers of Chicken's Roost, I've discovered vlogging. In other words, I'm using this cool little programme called Sightspeed to record mini video clips. I know I could use iMovie and YouTube but this involves less messing about. Unfortunately my cheapskate (free) account only allows me to record 30 second clips.

In number one, we meet Flake...



Then I reveal a shocking cheapskate publisher, er, shocker!



Then we meet Muffin.



I think you'll agree, I'm a screen natural.

And is my voice really that camp?

I'm doing this because I'm home alone this weekend, as Buffy has gone to Wolvo to see her family. I really hate being on my own. I'm rubbish at it. I end up eating crap and going a bit mental because I've got no outlet for all the stuff that goes on in my brain, so it just goes whirling round and round until I go bonkers.

I'm watching Eurovision. The nation is voting to choose the UK's entrant this year. I quite like the fact thatthe whole country has accepted we have nul chance of winning, but we give it a go anyway, coz it's a laugh, innit. Brian Harvey sang out of tune and mentioned his car crash sixteen times in a desperate bid for the sympathy vote. The French bird was alright but is French and therefore noone will vote for her. Big Brovaz have a good chance. Justin Hawkins was screechingly good - I still have a soft spot for him, even though he's supposed to be a horrible person with an industrial coke habit.

Ooh, stop press - the two in the final spot are the French bird and Scooch. I can't believe it! And Justin H stormed off in a mood. Blimey.

Let me know if the videos worked for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, couldnt get the videos to work!! It must be ur voice, ha!!xxxxx

Liz said...

Disappointingly, when I click on the blue man, all I get is a little clock going around and around.

I shall drop by another time to see if it's working.

Anonymous said...

No, it wouldn't load!I'll try again later