Tuesday, January 02, 2007

No Roost for the Wicked

Sara Sizzle, who's had a very sexy redesign, has been pestering me to update. I'm actually quite happy just to be a character on her blog; a wisecracking sidekick; the Bob to her Vic. But then I guess both my loyal readers would be disappointed... I'm planning to update properly at the weekend, but here's a very quick list of stuff I've done recently:

Got very excited about the Quiche in the Sizzle oven.

Gazed lovingly at my new video iPod, onto which I have uploaded some classic videos including, er, Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson and, um, Doin' It by LL Cool J. Which, ladies, is my theme tune.

Wandered to Wolverhampton - again - and hurried to Hastings.

Fainted after being given a £160 vet bill for an operation on a very small lump on a very small rat. Muffin - you owe us a LOT of entertainment. Get juggling now.

Stoically endured the full force of Hurricane Sizzle when she's feeling a bit hormonal.

Speculated about who's going to be on Celeb BB. Courtney Love? If only...

Video 'chatted' with my beautiful faraway daughter.

Gazed lovingly at my beautiful far-out girlfriend.

Gazed forlornly at my bank statements.

Drunk for two.

Had the best Christmas ever and a very sober new year, which was, nevertheless, great fun with lashings of curry and Singstar.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

2006 was the most bonkers, intense, crazy, emotional, rollercoaster year ever. It was a year of being truly alive. I hope 2007 is a bit calmer - for example, I don't want six different addresses this year - but it will be just as momentous.

Happy New Year, Roosters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay Chickster is back (with a bang?)

We have lots of delicious food in our fridge now and I am going to cook us lots and lots of v v ...nice meals. Because you're worth it.

Thanks for putting up with 'Hurricane Sizzle' as you so aptly put it. I've been better the past few days though haven't I? Yep. It's more of an occassional light breeze when the Peep Show DVD plays up than a hurricane.

Love you xxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back - after reading Martin's blog I go off and read yours and then Saras. One way of catching up with the famerrrrleeee news!! Love to see you on the 28th Mark and to meet the lovely Sara.

Liz said...

Speaking as a loyal reader, I too am pleased to see you back. I've become a fan of Sara Sizzle too and I've discovered about four other really good blogs recently - I can't imagine when I will have time to read you all, but keep on bloggin' just the same!

Happy New Year
Liz
~