Monday, September 04, 2006

The Hills Are Alive

A very very quick post as I know my readers are crying out to hear whether we got the flat.

Yep, we sure did. Hurrah! We move on Saturday...all the way from Herne Hill to Tulse Hill. It's an up-and-coming area, you know. They're building, wait for it, an All Bar One. But we will be sad to leave HH and our new mate, Dave, behind. I'm still waiting for him to share his wealth with me.

Now, we just need to get our money back from our current landlord. Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment.

BTW, I changed my template because on PCs all the stuff that looks so lovely on the side on my Mac appearsat the bottom. Rubbish!

More tomorrow. I almost promise. (I'm going to go and annoy Buffy who's having a peaceful bath now.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark! I read your blog about you in Japan the other day. Now I want to read Sayonara Baby! What happened to it?