Saturday, August 05, 2006

While the Chicken's Away...

...Buffy will play.

Don't believe all you read on Sara Sizzle about her spending the day working. She was blogging about working! Only joking sweetheart... Buffy is a workaholic with a perfectionist streak. It's a great quality to have because one day we're going to start our own business and become a Power Couple. The downside is that she allows herself to get overly stressed about her job. I love my job too and spend a lot of time outside office hours thinking about it, but I try not to at weekends. Nobody ever lay on their deathbed wishing they'd put in more hours at the office.


Double trouble: Sara and her twin sister

I feel so loved up at the moment. I have for the past six months. I don't want to get all gushy and gooey on here, but... oh, I can't help it. I'm in a permanent state of feeling like Charlie Brown when he kisses the little red haired girl.



This is despite the fact she's listening to Gareth Gates at the moment. I hope she never thinks she made a stupid mistake.

We're going to have a quiet night in tonight with a takeaway and an assortment of DVDs. We've got The Ring (US version), Cherry Falls, 50 First Dates and the brilliant Ghost World, one of the bestest films ever. After the social whirl of the last few weeks, it's gonna be well lovely. Innit.

5 comments:

sarasizzle said...

I love this post. Why? Oh, I don't know, maybe because it's all about me ;)

Love you chicken,

Your little red haired chicklet,

Buffy

xxx

sarasizzle said...

p.s. Two Sara's - you would never cope. xxxx

sarasizzle said...

.... or would you?

lil ol' me said...

it's hard not to love sara isn't it?! x

Unknown said...

I'm getting sick from all the love. I am very happy that you are very happy. It is nice to be able to have a laff with the woman that makes you happy cuz. Don't worry about me posting more comments on her page - she helps me get through Fridays'! Fridays typically stand still and I always need something to do. Hey, you know what you should do? Find a weekend that you can wisk your woman away and I will see if I can't get you a room in Gay Paris for cheap. Really show her how much you love her. Nothing says love like a cheap Hyatt hotel room!!