Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sick

Buffy and I are poorly. Dizziness, fatigue, aching bones...all that horrible stuff. I was slightly concerned that it might be meningitis, but couldn't find a rash to do the glass test on. Then Buffy suggested that it might be carbon monoxide poisoning after our windows were painted yesterday and we slept with them shut.

But it's probably just a virus.

I had to come home early from work and spent the afternoon in bed. Buffy bravely soldiered on, then came home armed with Lucozade (which I spilled all over the kitchen floor) before we slumped on the sofa and ate comfort food: veggie sausages, Smilies and beans. Followed by coconut cakes, Pringles and Maltesers.

Now I'm too fat to get up. Expect to see me on Jerry Springer soon, being winched out of the flat, clutching a tube of Pringles and drooling.

Yep, I'm delirious. Bedtime. Now.

2 comments:

sarasizzle said...

Chicken, I feel really sickly and I want to go to sleep please...

You are in the bathroom and I am to ill to get to bed. I might actually die. :(

(In actual fact, the Malteser / Pringle / Coconut Macaroon combo is what is making me feel awful I think. It's an early night for us. Tommorow is a new day...AND THE BIG BROTHER FINAL _ WHOOP!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, I thought Mac users didn't get viruses! :-)

Hope you feel better soon.

Liz