Sunday, May 20, 2007

Anyone out there?

I don't know if anyone still reads this blog because I haven't had a comment for weeks! Maybe you've all moved over to Life After Birth... where you can read all about the seemingly endless wait for Quiche.

Apart from willing Quiche into the world, what else have I been doing? Um...

1. Using consumer power to make Mars change their minds. Last week, Mars announced that their chocolate bars would no longer be veggie-friendly because of the introduction of calf stomach. So, Buffy, I and 6000 others wrote to complain and the company backed down. Hurrah! We can scoff Mars Bars to our hearts' content.

2. Watching My So-Called Life on DVD. I missed the entire show when it was on in the early 1990s. (Not sure what I was doing at the time; hanging around, being baggy.) It's fab and ace. Not as good as Buffy TVS, but what is?

3. Getting excited about Big Brother. Only 10 days to go. Quiche will have to be trained not to scream between 9pm-10pm.

4. Getting addicted to Facebook. On one level, I find it almost as irritating as Myspace, and it makes me feel old. But I can see that it's useful for keeping in touch with groups of friends. If you're on there, look me up in the London network or using my normal email address.

5. Getting depressed about Nottingham Forest getting knocked out of the League One play-offs. How shit.

6. Going a little bit mental. I really do feel a bit mentally and emotionally unstable at the moment. It must be the pressure of the impending birth, but I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on anything right now. I hope I'm not too difficult to live with at the moment.

Come on Quiche!!

3 comments:

sarasizzle said...

I love Chicken's Roost and am still here reading! I don't know if that counts or not.

You're not difficult to live with at all! I'm the one who's a bloody nightmare!

Not long now... it can't be!

Love you

Buffy (not TVS!) xxx

Liz said...

I am still checking your blog every time I log on to my home PC (can't do it from work anymore due to Websense software. Boo! Hiss!).

I log on to Chicken's Roost, Sara Sizzle and Life After Birth in the hope of baby news. Hurry up Quiche!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark after reading this I searched for MSCL on tv links on the tinterweb and am watching it now - I'd forgotten all about this programme, its so early 90s (you know what's next? This Life of course!!!)